Once a person joins our church, we invite them to join a family group.
Responsibilities of Family Groups:
- Have meetings once per quarter.
- Appoint a reporter to provide information to the church newsletter.
- Prepare and present a report to the church board at its regular meetings. The report should include activities, concerns and needs of the family.
- Notify minister and congregation of member needs and concerns.
- Meals for those in need.
- Visitation, cards and support for those in need.
- Church social during month of worship service responsibility.
- Appoint one person to worship committee.
- Visitor contact and follow up during worship service month.
- Maintain contact with all members and provide encouragement to those who are not attending church on a regular basis.
- Develop special programs such as Bible study, prayer groups or book reviews.
Duties for Worship
- Communion table leaders
- Communion servers
- Communion preparation and candle lighting
- Serve communion to shut ins
- Hospitality after church service
- Coordinate Children’s Sermon