The Federated Church of Weatherford, Oklahoma was the first church constructed in town dating back to 1898.
Our name comes from the union of two congregations. In 1918, a congregation of the United Church of Christ joined with a congregation from the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) to form the Federated Church. In 1970, a congregation of the Presbyterian Church USA, joined the federation.
The Federated congregation is affiliated with all there denominations supporting mission, education, and service projects.